KXLY BROADCAST GROUP
The Big Coyote Country 99.9 KXLY-FM
Blake Shelton and Friends Cruise Rules
Contest is sponsored by Flying Island Entertainment
1. Beginning August 20th, 2012, listeners are invited to call the station contest line Monday through Friday in the 8 a.m., 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 4 p.m hours when they are prompted to call, and can qualify by being the correct caller or being the correct caller with the answer to the trivia question or game. Additional qualifying may take place in other hours as a bonus chance or if qualifying in the above speciified hours has to be moved to a different hour. Each correct caller will be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing. At the end of the promotion, one winner will be drawn and will win the Grand Prize; a trip for two on the Blake Shelton and Friends cruise, October 14th - 21st 2012. Prize includes round trip airfare for two to Miami departing October 13th and returning October 21st, transportation to hotel in Miami, hotel in Miami for one day prior to departure, transportation to ship day of departure, transportation to airport day of return to Miami, one cabin for two and enterainment on board cruise. Travel requires valid passport book or certified copy of birth certificate and driver's license. Contest qualifying ends on September 6th, 2012 with the Grand Prize winner to be announced on or around September 7th, 2012.
2. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
3. Since this is a flyaway promotion, you must be 21 or older to be eligible to win. All flights will depart from and return to Spokane, Washington (unless otherwise specifically noted)."
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted. In addition, listeners are eligible to qualify an unlimited number of times. Grand prize winner will be ineligible to win another prize valued over $600 for six months.
5. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by the KXLY Broadcast Group
6. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
7. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest without any additional compensation.
8. Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
9. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group from any and all liabilities
associated with said prize.
10. KXLY Broadcast Group reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
11. Winners must reside within the designated market. If the winning entrant is found to be live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.