KXLY BROADCAST GROUP
The Big Coyote Country 99.9 KXLY-FM
ACM Vegas Flyaway 2014
Contest is sponsored by Mercury Records Nashville
1. Listeners are invited to call the station contest line when they are prompted to call, and can qualify by being the correct caller or being the correct caller with the answer to the trivia question or game. Each correct caller will be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing. Promotion dates are February 25th – March 20th. Grand prize winner announced on or around March 21st. At the end of the promotion, one winner will be drawn and will win the Grand Prize: a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada for the ACM Awards. Prize package is sponsored by Mercury Records Nashville and includes coach class airfare for two, and the following: Two tickets to the Academy of Country Music Awards, two tickets to the ACM Party for a Cause Festival, and two tickets to the ACM Special TV Show Taping, Double Occupancy Lodging, and hotel shuttles. Winner and guest will depart Saturday, April 5th, and return on Tuesday, April 8th. Trip package does not include meals or spending cash. All trip events, venues and dates are subject to change.
2. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
3. Since this is a flyaway promotion, you must be 21 or older to be eligible to win. All flights will depart from and return to Spokane, Washington (unless otherwise specifically noted)." Entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to be live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutes of prize will be permitted. In addition, listeners are eligible to qualify an unlimited number of times. Grand prize winner will be ineligible to win another prize valued over $600 for six months.
5. KXLY Broadcast Group and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in KXLY's sole judgment, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by the KXLY Broadcast Group
6. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
7. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY Broadcast Group permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY Broadcast Group contest without any additional compensation.
8. Decision of KXLY Broadcast Group judges are final.
9. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY Broadcast Group from any and all liabilities
associated with said prize.
10. KXLY Broadcast Group reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
11. Winners must reside within the designated market. If the winning entrant is found to be live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.